The results from the 5th Round have been announced by the NJ Board of Public Utilities. In this round, 41 bids were received by the Solicitation Manager for a total of 3,949 kW. A total of 26 bid awards were made for a total of 2,002 kW, as follows:
Segment 1. Residential and Small Commercial (50 kW and below):
- 29 bids were received, totaling 552.43 kW
- 19 bid awards were made, totaling 271.72 kW
- 9 bids were rejected because the pricing was found not to be competitive
- 1 bid was withdrawn after submission
- The simple average price per SREC in Segment 1 was $165.00.
Segment 2. Residential & Small Commercial (Greater than 50 kW):
- 12 bids were received, totaling 3,396.92 kW
- 7 bid awards were made, totaling 1,730.48 kW
- 5 bids were rejected because the pricing was found not to be competitive
- The simple average accepted price was $168.24 per SREC
Segment 3. Subsection t. Landfills, Brownfields, or Areas of Historic Fill (Up to 5.2 MW):
- No bids were received.
The Solicitation Manager congratulates those who received a notice of award. Those bidders who were not successful in this round may resubmit their projects at a more competitive price in Round 6 or a subsequent round.